NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, April 04, 2014

Auction Man


I'm a bit too busy to research and blog about old comics at present, but I hope to do so sometime this weekend. In the meantime, here's a quick plug for the items I have for on eBay this week. Auction ends on Sunday afternoon/early evening for most...

My early fanzines, Metamorph Nos.1 and 2 sold as one item. Very rare (I only printed 150 of each), featuring exclusive art by Mike McMahon, Dave Gibbons, Brian Bolland, Graham Bleathman, plus an interview with Chris Claremont and Steve Englehart (together), and the second and third Brickman strips! (Back when he was called Brick-Person.) Plus other features. Unread. Near-Mint.



Fantasy Express No.4, featuring an exclusive cover by Joe Colquhoun and the only interview ever published with him inside. Plus an exclusive Kev O'Neill back cover.



A page of Vampire Brats original artwork from Buster...


The pencil rough of a Cartoon Network ad I did several years ago.

Plus a couple of other bits that used to belong to my late mum.

Here's my eBay page if you're interested in bidding. All bids much appreciated. Good luck!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always surpises me that pro-artists work in fanzines isn't more sought after, Lew. The standard is often as good as their mainstream stuff and there are far fewer examples of it than in the printed comics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...