NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Holiday Fun

No time for a detailed blog at present, so to reflect the hot spell of weather we're having here's a Tom Thug page I did for Buster dated 10th August 1991. (Officially, at this period in the comics' life, it had the mouthful of a title Buster with Whizzer and Chips.)

For all (or most) of Tom Thug's 10 year run, I'd produce a series of holiday stories to coincide with the school holidays. Even today, I still fit in a couple of beach-related Team Toxic strips for the summer months of Toxic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I didn't see much of Tom Thug's run in Buster, so that was quite a treat! Cracking stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...