NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Buster and Oink! artwork on eBay

I'm selling off some more of my original comic pages on eBay. These are some of the Tom Thug and Pete & His Pimple strips that were published in Buster and Oink! between 1988 and 1995.

If you're interested in bidding on these original pages of artwork, visit:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgraphite47QQhtZ-1



3 comments:

footballfanatic said...

Hi Lew -

I was a huge fan of Oink! in its heyday & I have every issue in a cardboard box somewhere.. do you have any more Oink! artwork at all? I would be interested in possibly buying if you put any more up on ebay?

Ed

Lew Stringer said...

I will be putting some more pages on eBay in a week or two. I've just become somewhat disorganised of late.

footballfanatic said...

Cheers Lew, I'll keep an eye out on the bay of e.. all the best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...